The Tin Pan Box Office is open Monday – Friday from 12PM-5PM. (804-447-8189)
Live Music is back, and we would like to keep it that way. The safety of every person that makes each night at The Tin Pan an unforgettable evening is and has always been our top priority.
Effective August 16th, we will require proof of complete COVID-19 vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 test result to attend any performance at The Tin Pan. This applies to all artists, staff members, and ticket holders.
Please bring your CDC-issued vaccination card (physical copy or a photocopy is acceptable) OR a professionally administered negative COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours of when the doors open for the performance you will be attending.
- If you have tickets to any event prior to September 1st, and are unable to attend, we will be able to refund your ticket purchase up to the date of that performance.
- In the event you have tickets to a performance after September 1st, and are unable to attend, we will be able to refund your ticket purchase up until September 1st.
- After September 1st, no refunds will be given.
We look forward to continuing to present live music to everyone safely and hope to see you at a show soon.
Due to recommendations from the CDC, VDH, and WHO, we will be extending our COVID-19 safety policies until further noted.
- Each individual party will be properly social distanced per government recommendation. If you would like to be seated with another party, we will try and accommodate. Please contact our box office to set this up ahead of time. Call 804-447-8189 and leave a message or email email@example.com with your request.
- Our venue capacity has been decreased by 50% to allow for social distancing.
- All patrons will be required to wear a mask upon entering and exiting the venue and when getting up to wander around the venue. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- All employees will be required to wear masks at all times.
- We ask that everyone arrive at your designated reservation times to allow for spaced out seating and to avoid crowds.