Seating: We assign seats in order of when you purchase your tickets. All reservations are subject to a food and drink minimum of $15 per guest. Gratuity of 20% is automatically added to all food and beverage purchases.
Box Office: The Tin Pan charges lower fees for box office versus online sales. Our box office is open Tue-Sat 12PM-5PM. Please visit us during those hours or call 804-447-8189.
Oli Silk – International Billboard Composer, Producer and Keyboardist
London-born keyboardist Oli Silk is the UK’s SmoothJazz Ambassador! He began writing and recording music as part of jazz funk duo ‘Sugar and Silk’ in the late 1990’s. The pair released 2 albums to much European acclaim, and this grabbed the attention of Trippin’N’Rhythm Records to whom Oli has been signed with ever since. He has produced 6 hit albums in that time:
- So Many Ways – (2006)
- The Limit’s The Sky – (2008)
- All We Need – (2010)
- Razor Sharp Brit – (2013)
- Where I Left Off – (2016)
- 6 – (2020)
Oli’s songs have enjoyed huge success on radio in the US over the last 15 years, highlights include:
- Easy Does It – Oli’s debut hit, Billboard top 15 (2006)
- Chill Or Be Chilled – One of the biggest hits of the year, Billboard top 3 and one of the longest charting songs in Billboard Smooth Jazz history with a combined main/ recurrent chart tally of 54 weeks! (2008/09)
- At Your Service – Oli’s first Billboard #1 song (2013)
- New Bounce – Three weeks at Billboard #1 for this memorable tune, featuring Vincent Ingala (2020)
- Hurry Up And Wait – Another Billboard #1, the first time that Oli had enjoyed multiple #1’s from the same album, also Billboard #7 song of the year (2021)
Oli remains one of the most dynamic and energetic keyboardists in the genre and his unique mix of jazzy instrumentals, funky vocal cuts and downright old school keytar and vocoder give his live shows that real wow factor and have earned him a loyal and dedicated fan-base! Oli has toured his music extensively across the globe, from Mozambique to Australia, Spain to Dubai, Lithuania to LA. You can also regularly find Oli as a featured artist on the prestigious Dave Koz Cruise.
Oli’s skills as a sideman keys player have made him the UK go-to guy for some of the genre’s biggest artists including Gerald Albright, Chuck Loeb, Brian Culbertson, Boney James, Dave Koz, Pieces of a Dream, Euge Groove, Paul Brown and Peter White. His credentials as a musical director are also far reaching, most notably for 4 years at the Dubai International Jazz Festival – overseeing some 30+ artists on the Jazz Garden Stage. When off stage Oli is also a sought- after smooth jazz producer, his most recent achievements include two Billboard top 30 hits for guitarist Roberto Restuccia in 2021, and a Billboard #1 for saxophonist Michael J Thomas in 2018. Oli has also composed music for TV (Oprah Winfrey, MTV, Miami Ink) and has produced the audio for more than 100 smartphone gaming apps for Zynga Games and others.